Ten years ago, while working in a senior position at the BBC, I was one of the first to introduce what have since become known as social media tools into a large, successful organisation. I have subsequently had four years of unparalleled experience working with organisations such as Nokia, The World Bank and NATO helping them learn how to make the most of this wired-up world of work.
I am highly connected to the most influential movers and shakers of this new environment and my workshops, which have often been described as inspirational, have already been experienced by many diverse audiences worldwide.
What I will do:
- Help you develop a deep understanding of what each of these technologies is, how they were developed, what their impact is in your industry, and how you can put them to use most effectively in your business.
- Give you the benefit of my first-hand experience of what happens to power and influence in a connected world and how these fundamental changes are already transforming how we think of organisations and commerce in the 21st Century.
- Use my unparalleled experience at the BBC to move you from the visionary stage to the practical stage, helping you at each step along the way.
- Help you learn from the experiences, and mistakes, of household brands as they too grapple with this new relationship with their constituents and markets.
- Use my personal network to connect you and your business to the most inspiring and influential movers and shakers on the Web today.
What I won't do:
- Sell you overpriced and underwhelming software.
- Confuse you with jargon.
- Bore you by evangelising about technology!
- Make you dependent on me.
Click here to find out more about my services.
BBC Simon Mayo Show Interview (file download)
Online Articles About Me
Online Articles By Me